Sunday 20th May 2018, 7:30-9:30pm, Midlands Arena, Lutterworth
Field lacrosse equipment; short stick, helmet, gloves, arm/elbow pads and mouth guard all MANDATORY.
Box specific shoulder, rib/back and bicep pads RECOMMENDED.
Where all players do not have full box protective equipment then we will play a NO CROSS CHECKING format of box lacrosse.
All players must be registered with the English Lacrosse Association to be covered by the ELA 3rd party liability insurance. Anyone who plays field lacrosse in the SEMLA or NEMLA leagues, or the equivalent women’s leagues will already be ELA registered. University players who only play in the BUCS competition will need to join the ELA.
We encourage players wishing to attend our next box lacrosse session to register and pre-pay for the discounted cost of £7.50, otherwise the cost will be £10 payable in cash on the day.
Payment is via PayPal so is fully secure – https://www.paypal.me/RobertGooch/7.50.
Box Lacrosse Development / Investment
Once operational costs are covered, all profit from our box lacrosse events is reinvested into the growth of the game.
Thanks to these events we have procured the following specifically for box lacrosse;
- A small collection of orange lacrosse balls
- A set of DIY club box lacrosse goals
- An XXXL box goalie jersey
Our next investment objectives for use at the Midlands Arena (in order) are;
- More orange lacrosse balls, as they either disappear into black holes at the venue or into players kit bags!
- A second box specific goalie stick
- Proper robust box goal nets to install on our DIY goal frames
- Communal use bicep and rib/kidney pads
- A shot clock system